These loans are for the purpose of purchasing a vehicle such as a car or truck, motorcycles, and RV’s.
- Complete a Loan Application
- One month proof of income and a copy of your ID is need for all borrowers
- Dealership purchases will require a purchase order once the vehicle has been decided upon.
- Private party sales will require:
- Private Party Sales (ARIZONA ONLY) or Refinancing A copy of the clean title Contact information for the Seller A copy of the current registration A photo of the odometer A 10-day Pay-off letter from current lender ARIZONA ONLY or if other states, required lien added prior to loan funding
The complete vehicle description is helpful. The year, make, model, trim and mileage. Telling us that the truck is a 2012 Chevy Silverado that is fully loaded won’t allow us to prepare of valuation of the truck. We need to know more. Please be as specific as possible or contact the credit union directly. Copies of the last two pay stubs for all borrowers.
Self-employed borrowers should contact the credit union for further instructions.
Also known as personal loans, these loans are used for things like vacations, Christmas, debt consolidation, furniture, school, etc.
Quick Cash Loans
A loan for the unexpected expenses! Must be employed with U-Haul for at least 9 months.
- Complete a Quick Cash Application
- $500 or $750 loan amount
- No credit check required
- From every payment, $9 will be deposited in a saving account which you will receive at the end of your loan
- $50 NON-REFUNDABLE application fee with up to $25 interest for the entirety of the loan.