These loans are for the purpose of purchasing a vehicle such as a car or truck, motorcycles, and RV’s.
- Complete a Loan Application
- Ensure that the dollar amount requested is on the loan application even if you haven’t picked out a specific vehicle yet. It provides a starting point for the loan officer.
- Dealership purchases will require a purchase order once the vehicle has been decided upon.
- Private party sales will require:
- ARIZONA ONLY or if other states, required lien added prior to loan funding
- a copy of the title or registration
- contact information for the seller
- pay off information from the current lender, if applicable
The complete vehicle description is helpful. The year, make, model, trim and mileage. Telling us that the truck is a 2012 Chevy Silverado that is fully loaded won’t allow us to prepare of valuation of the truck. We need to know more. Please be as specific as possible or contact the credit union directly. Copies of the last two pay stubs for all borrowers.
Self-employed borrowers should contact the credit union for further instructions.
Also known as personal loans, these loans are used for things like vacations, Christmas, debt consolidation, furniture, school, etc.
Quick Cash Loans
A loan for the unexpected expenses! Must be employed with U-Haul for at least 9 months.
- Complete a Quick Cash Application
- $500 cash mailed to you or picked up at the Credit Union
- No credit check required
- Established payroll deduction – Payroll Deduction Card
- From every payment, $9 will be deposited in a saving account which you will receive at the end of your loan
- $50 initial fee and approximately $15.00 of interest for the entirety of the loan
- Maximum loan is $500 paid over 6 bi-weekly payments