How We Serve You
The U-Haul Federal Credit Union is your financial institution. You are a member and an owner. Your Membership Savings Account represents your ownership in the Credit Union. As a member, you can trust our dedication to providing better, more personal services to you.
- Full or Part-Time U-Haul employees and their immediate family members
- U-Haul Dealers, their employees, and their immediate family members
- $25 pledge towards share savings, which must remain in the account at all times to retain membership
New Account Checklist
- Completed “Signature Account Card” here
- Copy of Drivers Licenses for all signers on account
- $30 Membership payment (includes $5 one time fee and $25 minimum dep required)
- “Payroll Deduction Card” (optional)
Membership payments can be done over the phone with a debit or credit card or mailing a check or money order.
Send New Account Information To Us
- Scan completed documents to your computer and e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax to 602-263-2296
- Mail your package to P.O. Box 21506, Phoenix, AZ 85036